In a comfortable environment, we help you regain bladder control, boost your sexual enjoyment and libido, and just feel better overall.
Why is vaginal rejuvenation so popular?
Vaginal rejuvenation for menopause and post-childbirth
Vaginal rejuvenation treatments treat the genitourinary symptoms of menopause and common vaginal concerns after natural childbirth.
Our modalities include:
- Votiva/FormaV & ThermiVa – For overall feminine rejuvenation, this comfortable vaginal treatment stimulates new collagen and elastin and moderately improves vaginal lubrication, mild incontinence, and vaginal laxity. These treatments are for women who can’t or don't take hormonal replacement or want additional improvement to their hormonal replacement.
- VTone – Think Kegels but better. VTone strengthens your pelvic floor and treats pelvic floor dysfunction to improve stress or urge incontinence without Kegels, medication, or bladder surgery. Sometimes a surgical bladder sling isn’t necessary or we can improve bladder surgery results. Our female Physician Associates offer complimentary consultations.
- Oh! Shot – Also known as the “PRF Sex Shot,” this next generation O-Shot™ supercharges all our other treatments and improves sexual response, orgasms, and clitoral sensitivity. And it’s practically painless, we promise!
- MorpheusV – A treatment for atrophic vaginitis and overall feminine rejuvenation, MorpheusV uses microneedling RF to address aging and post-partum urinary leakage and laxity.
- Aviva – otherwise known as the “nonsurgical labiaplasty,” Aviva tightens your labia and can shrink the pubic area for overall better appearance. Aviva can be combined with fat removal or laser liposuction in the lower abdomen and mons pubis.
“I have had the best experience with the staff here! Very friendly and you always feel like they are there for you and look for all that they can do to make everything comforable and easy going. I will for sure be going back for other procedures. A special shout out to Anna and Chelsea for the personal care they showed me!”
Vaginal Rejuvenation Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our patients have treatments even before they begin to have issues - treatments are both preventive and corrective. Chances are that if you're in your 30s or later...vaginal rejuvenation can help with sensitivity, bladder control, prevent issues from occurring, increase pelvic floor strength, and make life better overall!
You don't have to! That's what are Empower female specialists are there for. We'll go over all of your current symptoms or concerns and develop an individualized treatment plan just for you. Consultations with our specialists are always complimentary.
Surprisingly - no! We don't use Pro-Nox (laughing gas) for any of our feminine rejuvenation treatments and numbing for some of them helps to alleviate any potential discomfort.
For most treatments, no. After some of them we do recommend abstaining from intercourse or heavy physical activity for a few days. We'll go over postcare at your consultation and help you choose the treatment(s) best for you.